Cilantro makes this salad. Better than any salad you’ve ever had. This recipe is in high demand wherever we go. Bookmark this recipe, you will come here often.
Mexican Vegetable Salad
- 1 1⁄2 cups black beans
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Juice from one freshly-squeezed lemon
- Soak black beans overnight in water, rinse and drain. Can be substituted with one 15-ounce can of black beans.
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over vegetables. Toss and coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.